Countdown

Friday, June 22, 2012

West Virginia

Today we have been in Ohio, West Virginia, Pennslyvania and West Virginia again. We just finished lunch at Cooper's Rock State Forest and it was breath taking. A spectacular view at the overlook and a very nice quiet place to picnic. I would highly recommend this park if you are headed this way.

Impressions from the girls:
Amber - it was really cool!
Abby - it was awesome and cool and fun!
Allie - I had to hold on for my life!
Katelyn - I think it was cool and cool and weird cuz half of it was shawdowy and half of it was cloudy.
Kelly - amazingly beautiful!
Taylor - cool!
Jenny - its cool!
Alex - I loved it!
Gary - awesome!

Now on to Maryland and finally parking the van in Virginia. I am very happy to say there has still only been 1 disagreement. We've played tic tac toe, the letter game, a word search and the licence plate game where we only have about 16 left. And, they are working on a junior ranger badge for the national mall area.



No comments: