Countdown

Friday, June 22, 2012

1st night in Reynoldsburg, OH

After some road construction about 60 miles out slowed us down, we arrived at the hotel and were checked in by 9:50 est. Long day in the day...... our hotel last night was the Super8. 2 of the 3 rooms had decent working air. Ours did not which caused a troubled sleep for me but the girls did well. And since I was up every 40 minutes, when the clock said 5:30, I had cst on my mind and started getting ready. The girls in my room were also ready by 6 am here. It wasn't until Kelly said it wasn't 6:30 yet that we discovered my error. Lol I would venture to say my room of girls may nap in the van today.  All in all a good first day and we're on to day 2. Breakfast at this Super8 consisted of bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, and juice, coffee, and milk.  Pretty standard but still ok.
We have about 6 hours drive time left today and I am most excited for our stop in West Virginia's state forest for lunch. We are also planning to check out the landmark mall in alexandria, va and grocery shop for the rest of our snack items.
Yesterday we spent $135.61 in gas and less than $50 in food. Not bae for 10 people. :)

No comments: